T2 Logistics Tracker is designed to transmit location data from fleets, returnable containers, racks, high value equipment and vehicles. The device also collects shock and temperature information. The T2 Logistics Tracker will optimize routing, prevent loss and misplacements of stock and tampering within the supply chain
Radio Configuration (RC)
Countries adapted for RC1
o Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom. o Overseas France: French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Reunion. o Middle East and Africa: Botswana, Kenya, Nigeria, Oman, South Africa, Swaziland, United Arab Emirates.
Countries adapted for RC2
Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, USA.
Countries adapted for RC3
Countries adapted for RC4
o Latin America: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay. o Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand.
Countries adapted for RC5
Countries adapted for RC6
- T2C transmits location data from fleets of returnable containers, as well as valuable information such as shocks and temperature
- Optimizes routing and keep transportation assets moving safely and efficiently
- Prevents loss and misplacements by using shock, tampering, and location sensing throughout the entire supply chain
- Ideal for theft prevention, vibration detection in forklifts, large scale asset tracking, and more
- IP67/IK10-rated ruggedized enclosure suitable for logistics environment
- Provides Sigfox Monarch based worldwide transmission without complex data roaming agreements and enable cross-country tracking of cargo
- Equipped with long battery life and virtual fence(geo fence)