Omicron is focused on developing unique products for the Internet of Things (IoT), connecting –people, machines and devices to the virtual world, and thus contributing to improve the quality of life of people
Radio Configuration (RC)
Countries adapted for RC2
Brazil, Canada, Mexico, United States
Countries adapted for RC4
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Honduras, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United States, Uruguay
Multi-sensor device, with IP67 protection (for outdoor use), and automatic sensor recognition. Can connect to any IoT platform, using Sigfox or Wi-Fi wireless technology. Our Parthers can use up to 3 different sensors with it; and depending on their types, the device may bring benefits to many fields like: Agriculture, Industry, Health sector, Air and Water Quality sectors, and more. Comes with an inbuilt accelerometer, battery level sensor, and a sensor to detect connection to an external power source.
- Ports for three sensors.
- Wi-Fi & Sigfox wireless transmission modules.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery.
- Memory for the last 120 monitory data packets (that can be resent in case of wireless connection loss).
- Supports remote parameters configuration.
VisualizationWeb App interface for visualization of:
- Current measurements.
- Alarm limits configuration, among other parameters.
- Graphic record of each variable for up to 2 years.
- Remotely displays alarms on web application.
- External alarms sent by SMS, e-mail or Telegram messaging service.