The Tortoise GPS Tracker is a universal asset tracker designed with durability and performance in mind. The Tortoise GPS tracker utilizes the latest in IoT Technology ensuring it not only compares favorably to competing devices but deploys the latest cost saving technology to offer superior performance at a practical cost point.
Radio Configuration (RC)
Countries adapted for RC1
• Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom. • Overseas France: French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Reunion. • Middle East and Africa: Botswana, Kenya, Nigeria, Oman, South Africa, Swaziland, United Arab Emirates. • Latin America: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay. • Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand.
- When in range of the Bluetooth beacon the Tortoise device will remain dormant and report the device as stationary. When the device moves outside of the beacon zone the Tortoise will begin to transmit the device or asset GPS location
- Ideal for vehicle tracking
- Trailer or container tracking
- High value assets or equipment
- Waste bin/container tracking and management
- Shopping cart tracking
- Nerospec IoT Platform
- RC2 certification in process