neSense is a compact cost-effective, battery-powered wireless data acquisition product line. It is designed for a wide range of industrial, environmental and agricultural applications. To help you reduce your cost per sensing point, Evvos has developed advanced interface circuitries which allow you to connect up to 3 sensors/probes to a single OneSense device. All OneSense product versions have multiple power supply options to further lower maintenance costs and to provide you with just enough flexibility to address the needs of your business.
Collected sensor data is transmitted wirelessly through the Sigfox 0G network to our cloud integration services platform for further processing. Using Evvos API and relay messaging, sensor data is easily integrated with your own applications.
Radio Configuration (RC)
Countries adapted for RC1
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom. Overseas France: French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Reunion. Middle East and Africa: Botswana, Kenya, Nigeria, Oman, South Africa, Swaziland, United Arab Emirates.
Countries adapted for RC2
Brazil, Canada, Mexico, United States
Countries adapted for RC3
Countries adapted for RC4
Latin America: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay. Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand.
- 2 x 4-20mA analog and 1 x pulse inputs
- Add-on board – external power (7-24Vdc – optional), GPS (optional)
- Increased battery life expectancy due to low energy consumption
- A powerful cloud integration services application to easily integrate sensor data with your own platform
- Easy to operate thanks to magnetic switch on/off and reset function and a multicolor LED light UV protective and waterproof enclosure alongside multiple mounting options, and a pressure compensation plug that minimizes moisture ingress
- Smart Industrial Monitoring
- Building Automation